Holly Jolly Peppermint Martini
If you are looking for a peppermint schnapps drink, that can easily be a Christmas cocktail then look no further than this Holly Jolly Peppermint Martini recipe. There are only a few basic ingredients in this and no need for any specialty flavored vodka either. I like to keep it simple. This is also a strong drink. So you might only need one to feel holly and jolly. Cheers to keeping with the spirit of the season!
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup or more if you like a sweeter drink. If you add more reduce vodka)
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 Crushed Candy Cane for rimming glass Optional
- 1 tsp Corn Syrup or Agave for rimming glass Optional
Rim martini glass with corn syrup or agave first and then crushed candy cane to create a decorative rim. Note: Syrups will help your sugary item stay better than any liquid. It will also not impart any flavor.
Fill a shaker with ice
Add vodka, peppermint schnapps, and simple syrup
Shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds
Add to glass and enjoy. You'll be holly and jolly after one drink. Happy holidays!
- Be sure to rim your glass first
- Use quality ice
- Shake long enough so you feel (and see) the chill outside of the shaker.
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 12mg | Sugar: 21g | Iron: 0.5mg