Malibu Bay Breeze
This visually stunning drink is super easy to make with coconut rum, pineapple juice, and cranberry cocktail and will give you beautiful layers of color.
- 2 ounces Coconut Rum
- 2 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 1 ounce Cranberry Cocktail Must be Cranberry Cocktail and not 100% Cranberry Juice
- Orange slice, maraschino cherry, or lime wedge
This is a poured drink. No mixing required. Fill a glass with ice
Pour Rum, Pineapple Juice, and Cranberry Cocktail over ice
- Use good quality ice
- If you are using canned pineapple juice, be sure to shake well before adding to this drink. It does tend to separate.
- Use the Coconut Rum that you enjoy. I happen to have Malibu at home, but if you have a different brand you prefer then use that
- Use cranberry cocktail, not 100% cranberry juice.
- Garnish is optional, but makes it pretty
- If you are looking to make a layered drink, pour slowly. That density lesson you had in school is going to come into play. The ingredients with the most sugar will settle at the bottom.
- If your juices aren't already chilled, then take out a shaker and combine the pineapple juice and rum with some ice to chill.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 73mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin C: 17.7mg