Copycat Trader Joe's Oven Baked Cheese Bites
Servings: 4 servings
My copycat Trader Joe's Oven Baked Cheese bites will yield you delicious and strikingly similar cheese bites.
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 3 cups grana padano cheese shredded
Preheat your oven to 400F
Add 1 heaping tablespoon to each space in a mini muffin pan.
Bake for 11-14 minutes
Allow to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Use spoon to pop them out of their space.
- These are essentially just parmesan crisps, so any hard cheese you would enjoy would work here
- Keep an eye on these as the process moves pretty quick
- If you are watching these from the window of your oven, you will watch the following phases: melting, bubbling, frying, and when they look dry they are done.
- While they come out slightly darker than the cheese bites in a bag, they are just as delicious.
- If they come out with a little "crown" of cheese, don't worry, that is delicious too. It's great for sampling your work.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 681mg | Potassium: 39mg | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 330IU | Calcium: 503mg | Iron: 0.3mg