My electric lemonade recipe will have you thinking about summer. Made without sour mix, it contains just four ingredients and is simple poured cocktail. Made with vodka, blue curacao, lemonade, and lemon-lime soda to make a balanced yet refreshing drink.
- 1.5 ounces vodka
- .5 ounces blue curacao
- 4 ounces lemonade pre-made is fine
- lemon-lime soda enough to top off the glass
Add ice to a glass
Add Vodka, Blue Curacao, and Lemonade
Top with Lemon-Lime Soda & Enjoy!
- You can make this a slushie by putting all the ingredients in a blender
- You can make this more diet friendly by using diet or sugar free lemonade and/or soda
- If you don't have blue curacao, then triple sec or regular curacao will work (just add food coloring if you need your cocktail to be blue)
- This recipe can be doubled (or more just use the slider on the recipe card below)
- Store bought lemonade is fine to use as is homemade lemonade
- Always use good ice
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Sugar: 18g