Candy Cane Martini
If you are looking to get into the holiday spirit with some spirits, then try my Candy Cane Martini recipe. It's smooth and delicious. Perfect for the holidays as a treat to bring some cheer.
- 1 ounce Vanilla Vodka
- 1 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 ounce half and half
- .25 ounce grenadine
- crushed candy cane optional garnish
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice add vanilla vodka, creme de cacao, and peppermint schnapps. Shake until very cold. About 20-30 seconds.
Add half and half. Swirl to combine.
In a chilled martini glass pour grenadine into the bottom and swirl around the edges.
Strain and pour Candy Cane Martini into glass.
Sip and enjoy responsibly.
Here are my best tips for making this recipe:
- Always use high quality ice to make any cocktail
- If you don't have vanilla vodka, then plain, whipped vodka or peppermint vodka will work.
- If you use peppermint vodka, then cut back on the peppermint schnapps.
- Creme de menthe will work in place of peppermint schnapps, but it will be green. I'd eliminate the grenadine in order to keep the color pretty.
Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 37mg | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Calcium: 30mg