If you enjoy a fruity, but strong cocktail, then look no further than this Red Russian. It's a stark contrast from the traditional from the more common Black Russian and White Russian that are Kalhua based. For those who enjoy a sweet and strong cocktail, this is a perfect drink. As an added bonus, if you find you are missing an ingredient, then I have you covered so you can have THE most amazing bar setup ever.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces cherry liqueur can also use strawberry liqueur
- This can be shaken or poured, but always use good quality ice when making a cocktail
- If you have 24 hours, you can make any flavor liqueur that your bar at home might be missing.
- If you make your own liqueur, it can be as sweet as you like.
- If you are using certain store bought liqueurs, your drink might end up being clear instead. Thats ok too. Just not as pretty.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Sugar: 18g