Nuts and Berries Cocktail
If you are looking for the perfect end of evening dessert drink, then look no further than this Nuts and Berries Cocktail recipe. This only requires three simple ingredients but yields and absolutely delicious drink that has perfectly balanced flavors of nuttiness and sweet berries . I've also included ways to make it dairy free.
- 1 ounce Hazelnut Liqueur if unavailable see recipe notes
- 1 ounce Raspberry Liqueur if unavailable see recipe notes
- 2 ounces half and half if unavailable see recipe notes
Measure and add both liqueurs together. If you want a chilled drink add ice and shake. If you want the drink to be slightly cold then skip the ice.
Add the half and half (or non dairy alternative) to the glass and stir.
Pour and serve. Sip and Enjoy!
- If you don't have Frangelico, then use Amaretto as a substitute
- If you don't have Raspberry Liqueur, then use Creme de Cassis or other berry liqueur
- If you are Dairy-Free, then use almond milk or other non dairy milk OR use Bailey's Almande which is also dairy free.
- If you don't keep half and half around then feel free to substitute whole milk or heavy cream in its place.
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 73mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Calcium: 60mg