Smith and Wesson Cocktail
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Here is a throw back to a classic 1950s cocktail. If you've ever had a White Russian, then you might be familiar with the taste of a Smith and Wesson Cocktail. But if you like the effervescence of a New York Style Egg Cream then you are in for a real treat with this drink.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce creme de cacao
- 1 ounce kahlua
- 2 ounces heavy cream see notes for substitutions
- club soda to top off the drink plain seltzer can also be used
In a glass filled with ice add vodka, creme de cacao, and kahlua and cream
Top with club soda or seltzer
Optional: add some chocolate syrup to the top
Here are my best tips for making this drink:
- Always use good quality ice.
- This drink does not require any special equipment, just a spoon
- You can play around with the ratio of kahlua and creme de cacao.
- If you don't care for the taste of creme de cacao use kahlua in its place.
Calories: 457kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 43mg | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 835IU | Calcium: 37mg