Thinking about sharing my images, pictures or content? Please give credit to the original post when sharing my images or pictures or content. If you are going to quote the post, keep it short and include the link back to the article.
If you fall within the guidelines below, there’s no need to email asking for permission.
SHARING MY IMAGES AND CONTENT
- You may share one image with credit and a link to the original post. The link cannot be a nofollow link.
- Please do not share more than one image from a post without my explicit permission. If you need to get in contact with me, please see my contact information at the bottom of this page.
- The only images I am able to provide are the ones in the original post.
- But Become Betty, how do you want this done? While they did not use my photos, please see The Daily Meal's article The 10 Best New Products at Trader Joe's to see how they used my content. It was done well. Anyone who blogs appreciates writing like this because it gives the author credit. It also doesn't use entire posts either. Just a handful of quotes and summaries. As far as pictures, include the picture, state the source as BecomeBetty.com and include the link. It's that simple.
- Yes, giving credit the right way is the best compliment you can give the original author. I can't tell you how many times I've seen my work shared or a link back to an article. It made my day on many occasions. Plus, I'll probably stop by to see what you shared too.
WANT TO LET ME KNOW YOU SHARED MY PICTURES AND IMAGES?
The best way to let me know is to share it yourself and tag me on the relevant channel. Here's where I share my pictures, links, and articles: Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook. Depending on the media, feel free to tag me @BecomeBetty or add it to the hashtag #becomebetty . I love hearing from my readers, followers and seeing what you all are up to. I do truly enjoy interacting as many readers as I can and sharing my passion.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Feel free to send me a message via my Contact page and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.