I have a confession to make. My husband knows about the other men in my life. That's right, I said men. There is more than one other man in my life beyond my husband. They make my life easier. They even cook for me on nights when I'm not up for it. One is named Joe, Trader Joe. The other is Stew, as in Stew Leonard's. I have yet to meet either man in person. All I want to do is shake their hand and say, "thank you." I know I won't get to the chance to say thank you in person so Stew Leonard's Food Reviews and Blog Posts will have to be the next best thing.
If you've ever been to Stew Leonard's, you will realize it has a lot in common with Disney Land with an animatronics around each corner. Best of all, it forces you to follow a certain path passing every single item in the store. Price wise it is a higher end grocery store, but they have an awesome way of doing things. Most of the product in the store are Stew Leonard's brands with a small number of national brands. If you hit the store right, you may even find samples in some of the corners of the store. Much of what they sell is a mix of fresh, but also pre-made items ready to go for tonight's dinner. As a grocery store, they do their best to be as "farm to table" as possible. Now, by that buzzy word, it should read "farm to truck to table," but they do have their own farms with closed circuit TVs which you can watch. Right now, Stew Leonard's has locations in New York and Connecticut.
The reviews below are completely my own and I am in no way affiliated with Stew Leonard's, nor am I sponsored by them, these are all my own thoughts and opinions.
Stew Leonard's has a place in my heart in the same way that Trader Joe's does. Part of this blog deals with cooking like Betty Crocker. It's about making things easy in a busy world. Here's to making things easy and putting the information out there. They also have a fabulous wine shop to appease the Betty Ford in me.
Welcome to one of the few Stew Leonard's Food Reviews and Blog Posts pages currently on the internet. If you would like to see something posted, send me a comment and I'm happy to give it a try.
Stew Leonard's Food Reviews and Blog Posts:
- Stew Leonard’s Bagels Review
- Stew Leonard’s Chocolate Covered Rice Cakes Review
- Stew Leonard's Chocolate Crumb Cake
- Stew Leonard's Edible Cookie Dough Review
- Stew Leonard's Eggplant Parmesan Sub Review
- Stew Leonard's Garlic Bread Review
- Stew Leonard’s Glazed Donuts Review
- Stew Leonard’s Lobster Roll Review
- Stew Leonard’s Mac and Cheese Review
- Stew Leonard's Mac and Cheese Balls Review
- Stew Leonard's Mini Chicken Cordon Bleu Review
- Stew Leonard’s Pigs in a Blanket Review
- Stew Leonard's Pizza Logs Review
- Stew Leonard's Potatoes Au Gratin
- Stew Leonard's Rainbow Roses
- Stew Leonard’s Seafood Pot Pie Review
- Stew Leonard's Stuffed Lobster
Stew Leonard's Food Reviews and Blog Posts from the Wine Store: Reviews coming soon!
If you want to suggest something, leave me a comment! If you've been there, tell me the stuff you love getting there.